Better Your Relationships
Therapy for Depression
Depression comes in many forms. You may be feeling sad, unhappy, irritable, hopeless. You may be saying things to yourself such as, “I’m a failure”, “Just get on with it” or “What’s the point?” Are you angry with yourself and everything around you? Are you self-critical, so much so that you lack enthusiasm, motivation, and self-esteem?
Whatever the type of depression you are experiencing, I can help you. In therapy, I will help you find the words to express what you are going through, I will help you discover and understand the sources of your emotions, and I will help you develop new strategies for processing your feelings.
We can address a variety of issues and problems, including:
- Depression, sadness and emptiness.
- Anxiety and difficulties with coping.
- Unhelpful repetitive patterns of relationships.
- Difficulty in maintaining and sustaining satisfactory relationships.
- Lack of confidence and low self-esteem.
- A vague feeling something is wrong.
- Irrational fears and feelings of panic.
- Grief and loss.
- Physical issues related to stress.
- Consequences of being an adult survivor of childhood physical, sexual, emotional abuse.
- Coming to terms with traumatic events.
- Difficulty expressing and/or managing anger.
- Suffering trauma and PTSD.
- Life’s difficulties and struggles.
7718 104th Street